Back to: Board List > General Discussions > The end times are nigh

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  Next> 


No threads hidden in current view. Click here to set default quality threshold.

Written by Message
Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
17-Jun-2021 22:04:37 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Ripper (#5) wrote:

Hey Yuri, haven't been to the site in ages. I read a majority of the thread though. Kat is doing well, she is remarried now. Panzer is great, he's 14 now so not so little Our other kids are 11 and 9 now.

Well now I feel like a jerk asking about her since you aren't together anymore.
Glad you at least came back to the site and checked this fun thread out. Hopefully you'll stick around and keep us company.

What kind of IT work are you doing now?


 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

MJ is most assuredly alive
As is Diana.

With how famous each other them was, and still are despite being dead for so long, I find it hard to believe either one of them could walk around and not be noticed. While it could be possible with the right hair dye, using face masks/coverings and other medicial technologies. (Honestly, I feel to lazy to write them all out at the moment.)

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
17-Jun-2021 22:09:00 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the-psychopathic-problem-of-the-white

Why are so many psychiatrists and psychoanalysis psychopaths?

This is a psych speaking to a class at Yale about race.

So she speaks about race but she is obviously a racist.
But she is quite capable of explaining her own psychopathy away because she got a degree.

So is that how psychopaths do it today?
If you are a racist that fantasies about murdering other people just get a degree and become a psychoanalyst or psychiatrist so that way it is in pursuit of science, because that way being a psychopath is just practicing science and your personal demons become teaching tools instead.
If she had no degree she would not be a scientist, just a sociopath.
Psychiatry is pseudo science for the sociopaths to teach others how to act in society.
I guess to them it provides a path to appear moral and chaste somehow. Giving them a voice of supposed authority over those they deem as less human allowing them to act out their psychopathic fantasies.
I find this art of projection fascinating actually.
Do you think they know they are psychopaths after they become accredited?
I do not think so.
I think once there all their fantasies become justified and normal.
So much so they consider their pursuits of their fantasies not only justified but they actually think they become experts in their own fantasies and exempt from examining their own acts as being wrong and immoral.

This psychopath in question even taught a class at Yale and felt confident enough to express her fantasies


I mean anyone can justify anything, you don't need a degree. You explain away your racism of not wanting blacks and whites together with your own justification. No difference.
Since opinion is personal.

You can say your view on that is not racist.

the rest of the world disagrees with you though.

but you can see racism outside of yourself.

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
17-Jun-2021 22:13:26 Quality: 0.

Well dude.
Tell that to my girlfriends.
I have had 2 black girlfriends throughout my life.
You aren,t very good at this
Ripper (#5)
TEQ Game Account
17-Jun-2021 22:45:27 Quality: 0.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race


This word has been hijacked so bad to push monolithic thought that it isn't even funny. Ironic that diversity is promoted but diversity of thought is not allowed.

Ripper (#5)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
17-Jun-2021 22:53:35 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Yuri (#3268) wrote:

What kind of IT work are you doing now?

I do security system install and troubleshooting (cameras, access control systems, etc), network buildouts and some MSP related work from time to time. Working on Network+ and then Security+ for certs right now.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
17-Jun-2021 23:53:09 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
Well dude.
Tell that to my girlfriends.
I have had 2 black girlfriends throughout my life.
You aren,t very good at this


that is the worst defense I have ever heard in my life. for multiple reasons.

1. people change over time. you could have been open then and became racist over time. I mean after all the conversation you had with pez was you admitting that black and white people should not have children together. So go ask you black ex girlfriends how they feel and view that. let us also note that you where not able to keep the relationship. Did it end because you are racist and they seen it? Or was the hurt of losing them something that help bring out your racism?

You are not very good at this are you?

2. the I can't be racist because I have such and such doesn't work. I have known a lot of clansmen in the area that I grew up in that where very racist. However, a few of them grow up with one black man their whole life. they would treat him different. To them he was not the same. So just because they made an exception for that one black man it means they are not racist? and it means that all the black people they hurt over the years just for being black don't count. After all we should just tell those black people, but hey they have a black friend.

you are not very good at this

3. you expect me to take you on your word. A person that has lied on me time and time again?

and last

4. people can and have been racist against their own kind. If that is possible it is also possible for you to find black woman sexual attractive but still hate the black race. Lots of southern racists had !@$with, raped, or had relationships with black woman in secret.


So no you having black relationships doesn't mean a thing. If you are black it doesn't mean a thing, if you have black children it doesn't mean a thing.


The only thing that matters is you said that black and white people should not have children together and that is racist my guy.

you can't argue you logic you way out of it. If you don't want to be racist stop saying and believe racist things. that is the only way. there is no debate here.


Also, note that you had another error in your post. At this point you have almost had more errors in your posts than you have posts. Which is really sad for someone that is supposed to be spreading knowledge.


My go back and spend some time learning the basic? It might help you get your points out to people if we could tolerate reading it.

But you racism will never be tolerated.

As I said before the current generation coming up doesn't believe in a single thing that you do. So no matter what everything you want to happen will never happen. They will cancel it all. You racism, your hate, your fear, your anger, all of it. All off the horrible things that you encourage and foster.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
18-Jun-2021 00:02:18 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Ripper (#5) wrote:
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race


This word has been hijacked so bad to push monolithic thought that it isn't even funny. Ironic that diversity is promoted but diversity of thought is not allowed.

I would say that diversity of thought is one thing. Believing that white and black people should not be allowed to have children because it is an attack against the white race is not diversity of thought.

But even if it was the thought alone even though harmful in ways is nothing next to the groups of people that take diverse thoughts like that and turn them into actions.

For example: if the diverse thought that white and black people should not have children because it is an attack against white people. The response to the attack when need to be defense. This diverse thought creates racism. It has no choice but to be an even unwanted outcome.

reasons: how is it an attack on the white race?

the outcome would split into the debate of which race was better. and what the outcome of a mixed race would be. These are literally core concepts in the arguments on both sides, black and white, about race. one is genetically superior to the other.

So what we are talking about here is real racism. even by your definition and the fact that Mod supports true racism.

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
18-Jun-2021 00:43:25 Quality: 0.

A lot of court cases get thrown out of court immediately by a judge because" a failure in logic"

I would have no idea on how to respond to such great leaps in logic.

Then a bunch of stuff that you said I said because what I really meant to say was completely opposite of what I actually said the definition provided to you of what racism is, isn't because what you believe racism is,is because you said I was racist.
And you said I said something that I never said but you say I said because you couldn't understand what I said.

I never said blacks and whites should not marry and have babies. You said that.
I said critical race theory causes division, not UNITY and that the quote I gave here by the smartest man on the planet with an iq of 200 explains what the marxists are up to by demonizing whites in media and PROMOTING the breeding out of the white race.
I then brought up Genghis, Attila and Mohammed as being blonde and blue eyed based upon historical records.
And you called that racist.

Then Per helps me out by pointing to the fact that even though 8% of Asians claim DNA from Genghis, they all look Asian proving my point tyvm.

I almost had mixed babies.
If I loved them I probably would have but I didn"t.
You are right in this respect. It was very sexual.
They were hot and I found it very exciting.

And I can assure you I treated them like !@$# just like all my other girlfriends.

Game came naturally to me.
It was not till the inet and all the info shared about mgtow pickup artists did I even know it was game that got me laid so much.
Being an intj I do not pair bond easy.
I stay pretty distant in relationships.
So there were many.

Now we all know you are calling me different labels to get back at calling you out as a pedo.
I can make a pretty good case for it just from this thread.

But I am positive I could make an easy case proving you are a NPC

You do not seem to have your own life.
Like both you and your memories are solely based upon me and my life and expressions. You seem to be an adversarial script inert till activated

[ -- Message edited on: 18-Jun-2021 01:06:22 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
18-Jun-2021 00:47:10 Quality: 0.

What does an NPC say once game activated?
Always an awful lot of word salads with it always interpreted to say

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ripper (#5)
TEQ Game Account
18-Jun-2021 01:46:12 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:

I would say that diversity of thought is one thing. Believing that white and black people should not be allowed to have children because it is an attack against the white race is not diversity of thought.

Nobody said this.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:

But even if it was the thought alone even though harmful in ways is nothing next to the groups of people that take diverse thoughts like that and turn them into actions.

Nobody is doing this.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:

For example: if the diverse thought that white and black people should not have children because it is an attack against white people. The response to the attack when need to be defense. This diverse thought creates racism. It has no choice but to be an even unwanted outcome.

reasons: how is it an attack on the white race?

Read the definition above. Even if someone thought the races shouldn't mix for whatever reason, that isn't racism that is simply an opinion/preference. If you disagree, go start telling any white women that don't date black men and any black women who don't date white men that they are racist. Believing it is racist is due to the propaganda moving goal posts to push an agenda.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:

the outcome would split into the debate of which race was better. and what the outcome of a mixed race would be. These are literally core concepts in the arguments on both sides, black and white, about race. one is genetically superior to the other.

So what we are talking about here is real racism. even by your definition and the fact that Mod supports true racism.

None of that is true.

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > The end times are nigh



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved