Back to: Board List > General Discussions > The end times are nigh

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  Next> 


No threads hidden in current view. Click here to set default quality threshold.

Written by Message
heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 05:12:28 Quality: 0.

I just want for once for him to see the madness.

I asked you from the start to show me proof that the palace is up for sale.

You didn't, can't, and have not responded to it every time I have asked because you are wrong. You got tricked like everyone else who didn't read enough in the post made about it.

The fact that you are wrong about that one thing is a topple point for the house of cards you have staked. If your sources are wrong about the palace being up for sale. something easy to prove and something even easier to see. It is more logical to see they are wrong on far more.

This one point that you are absolutely wrong about shows many things.

You jump the gun with whatever your agreed sources say. Which is bias and blinded. And, you are willing to follow them in whatever direction they say without doing any work on your own. that is what you did here.

If the palace was up for sale you would know about it. You would also be able to look at the listing and make and offer.

It was never up for sale. You got took.

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 05:19:27 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
I just want for once for him to see the madness.

I asked you from the start to show me proof that the palace is up for sale.

You didn't, can't, and have not responded to it every time I have asked because you are wrong. You got tricked like everyone else who didn't read enough in the post made about it.

The fact that you are wrong about that one thing is a topple point for the house of cards you have staked. If your sources are wrong about the palace being up for sale. something easy to prove and something even easier to see. It is more logical to see they are wrong on far more.

This one point that you are absolutely wrong about shows many things.

You jump the gun with whatever your agreed sources say. Which is bias and blinded. And, you are willing to follow them in whatever direction they say without doing any work on your own. that is what you did here.

If the palace was up for sale you would know about it. You would also be able to look at the listing and make and offer.

It was never up for sale. You got took.

lol
the link you posted said it was up for sale.

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 05:21:10 Quality: 0.

nobody lives there now.

are you that retarded...your link said it was up for sale.


You can relax.
I see the madness


[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 05:23:18 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 07:51:33 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

are you that retarded...

Dude, seriously, can you try to be respectful and refrain from being a complete dickhead while you attempt to make whatever point you're trying to make?

You seem to think you have some moral superiority. If you're trying to fool us into thinking the same, you could at least act the part.

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 08:04:19 by Pez (#324) -- ]

Mal Kavian (#47)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 09:38:49 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

Are you flirting with me mal?
It was your initial call out to me in this thread that inspired me to post this much.

If I think about it I might have to admit I do it all for you

I need your expert opinion.
Does George Soros pay in bitcoin?

[ -- Message edited on: 7-Jun-2021 20:08:12 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

What's your fascination with this George bloke? If anyone's flirting it'd be you and him. You've certainly got a boner for him.

Wait wait wait, let me throw this one out for the lulz.. I'm Australian. Am I a paid actor? Australia, like birds, doesn't really exist right? I mean there's a plethora of information on this topic out there on the internets, many geocities sites full of these comments. You can't actually disprove that I'm a paid actor can you?



Calm Blue Ocean...

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 09:40:01 by Mal Kavian (#47) -- ]

Mal Kavian (#47)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 09:44:35 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:
Yeah, the circular logic is exhausting...

...

I've been doing web development since the pandemic. I enjoy it pretty well. I'm not big into the web design part, but I enjoy all the background logic that goes into building web apps. It's like a big logistical puzzle and it scratched my logistical puzzle itch that games like Factorio and Into The Breach were scratching before I picked up JavaScript. I suppose if it starts to burn me out, I can learn another language and focus on another aspect of software development. I already plan to learn Python and see what I think about machine learning.

---Pez

You're right, I get it. The big puzzle is fun to mess around with.
Personally it's just so hard to keep up the enthusiasm to stay updated with all the constant changes and new languages and new tools and functionalities. As soon as your interest starts to wane a little bit the whole system becomes very daunting. But as long as you have the interest and motivation to get into it it's a massive playground for curious minds!
Good luck with it though, you're clever enough to make it work I've no doubt


Calm Blue Ocean...

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 15:08:26 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:
 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

are you that retarded...

Dude, seriously, can you try to be respectful and refrain from being a complete dickhead while you attempt to make whatever point you're trying to make?

You seem to think you have some moral superiority. If you're trying to fool us into thinking the same, you could at least act the part.

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 08:04:19 by Pez (#324) -- ]

Dude he has filled 20 pages asking the exact same thing.
And he posted a link showing it actually was up for sale 20 pages ago.

I THINK I WAS BEING KIND

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 15:12:53 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Mal Kavian (#47) wrote:
 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

Are you flirting with me mal?
It was your initial call out to me in this thread that inspired me to post this much.

If I think about it I might have to admit I do it all for you

I need your expert opinion.
Does George Soros pay in bitcoin?

[ -- Message edited on: 7-Jun-2021 20:08:12 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

What's your fascination with this George bloke? If anyone's flirting it'd be you and him. You've certainly got a boner for him.

Wait wait wait, let me throw this one out for the lulz.. I'm Australian. Am I a paid actor? Australia, like birds, doesn't really exist right? I mean there's a plethora of information on this topic out there on the internets, many geocities sites full of these comments. You can't actually disprove that I'm a paid actor can you?



Calm Blue Ocean...

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 09:40:01 by Mal Kavian (#47) -- ]

I THINK Imentioned Soros once maybe twice in 30 page

George Soros is the one who actually finances most of antifa and blm.
What is geocities?

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 16:56:21 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
nobody lives there now.

are you that retarded...your link said it was up for sale.


You can relax.
I see the madness


[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 05:23:18 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

Prove it

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 17:04:48 by heblm3 (#40142) -- ]

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 16:58:30 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: Mal Kavian (#47) wrote:
 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

Are you flirting with me mal?
It was your initial call out to me in this thread that inspired me to post this much.

If I think about it I might have to admit I do it all for you

I need your expert opinion.
Does George Soros pay in bitcoin?

[ -- Message edited on: 7-Jun-2021 20:08:12 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

What's your fascination with this George bloke? If anyone's flirting it'd be you and him. You've certainly got a boner for him.

Wait wait wait, let me throw this one out for the lulz.. I'm Australian. Am I a paid actor? Australia, like birds, doesn't really exist right? I mean there's a plethora of information on this topic out there on the internets, many geocities sites full of these comments. You can't actually disprove that I'm a paid actor can you?



Calm Blue Ocean...

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 09:40:01 by Mal Kavian (#47) -- ]

I THINK Imentioned Soros once maybe twice in 30 page

George Soros is the one who actually finances most of antifa and blm.
What is geocities?


I filled 20 pages asking for the same thing and you can't provide. How about you let that sink in. Show me where it was ever actually put up for sale.

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > The end times are nigh



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved