Back to: Board List > General Discussions > The end times are nigh

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 


Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
20-Jun-2021 03:13:45 Quality: 0.

Non Player Character.

How would even know that you are one?

I have a pretty good objective standard I am able to do 2 assessments on NPC's
One where I assess whether or not I myself am one or not. How would I know? Even what I considered memories could be part of the script written by the simulation from it being activated.

2, where I can assess when I encounter one within activating the simulation from my navigating through it.

Your examples and memories seem to solely be based upon me and my actions, claims, etc...

You claim to be this accredited scholar with vast history of accomplishments but when pressed for your own expression on anything not related to your triggered interaction from me, by me, about me you become amazingly simple minded and vaccuous.

But you are a good speller as we should expect from a N P C

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:24:22 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:25:49 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
20-Jun-2021 03:16:14 Quality: 0.

You seem to lack of a soul

NPC

I think therefore I am vs. I think therefore you are


Now what I just stated is short precise and clear.

It is going to take you another 20 pages of word salad to refute it

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:20:58 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
20-Jun-2021 07:44:22 Quality: 0.

I said prove it.

Your words are not proof.

If you can't prove it, it is not true.

If you respond without truth you are a person that lies.


List for MoD:

His horrible to woman admitted by him.

lies to get his way.

believes things are not real unless he says they are.

believes people have been murdered and body doubles put in their place to do the same thing they where killed for.

Likes to watch and share child porn and molestations pics and videos.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
20-Jun-2021 07:46:35 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
Non Player Character.

How would even know that you are one?

I have a pretty good objective standard I am able to do 2 assessments on NPC's
One where I assess whether or not I myself am one or not. How would I know? Even what I considered memories could be part of the script written by the simulation from it being activated.

2, where I can assess when I encounter one within activating the simulation from my navigating through it.

Your examples and memories seem to solely be based upon me and my actions, claims, etc...

You claim to be this accredited scholar with vast history of accomplishments but when pressed for your own expression on anything not related to your triggered interaction from me, by me, about me you become amazingly simple minded and vaccuous.

But you are a good speller as we should expect from a N P C

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:24:22 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:25:49 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]


Out of the two of us.

Out of me and you.

Who here shared a picture of a child being molested?

Who knew right where to go to find children being molested?

Was it me that shared that or was it you.

You said you can use this thread to prove I am pedo so I said prove it.

I can use this thread to prove you are one. You posted pictures of children being molested. that is proof.

Now show me you proof for me. Show me where I posted anything of children being hurt by monsters.

I dare you.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
20-Jun-2021 07:47:00 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
I said prove it.

Your words are not proof.

If you can't prove it, it is not true.

If you respond without truth you are a person that lies.


List for MoD:

is horrible to woman admitted by him.

lies to get his way.

believes things are not real unless he says they are.

believes people have been murdered and body doubles put in their place to do the same thing they where killed for.

Likes to watch and share child porn and molestations pics and videos.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
20-Jun-2021 07:49:03 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
You seem to lack of a soul

NPC

I think therefore I am vs. I think therefore you are


Now what I just stated is short precise and clear.

It is going to take you another 20 pages of word salad to refute it

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:20:58 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

All it takes is this one post.

IF it can be refuted in 20 pages of posts by me, that means it is not true when you said it.

If it can be proven false at anytime it is false from the start.

It didn't take 20 pages it took less than 20 seconds.


try harder. I told you that you are slow.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
20-Jun-2021 07:52:32 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
You seem to lack of a soul

NPC

I think therefore I am vs. I think therefore you are


Now what I just stated is short precise and clear.

It is going to take you another 20 pages of word salad to refute it

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 03:20:58 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

But again MoD it is good to see that your evil is coming out again.

Let's say for one second that I was mentally ill. You seem to be trying very hard to make me believe I am not real. So that is the type of person you are? You are willing to mentally damage someone as hard as you possible can just because they don't agree with you?

lol

Like I have said time and time again. evil and sick, mentally ill.


I mean you did say that you have treated every woman you have been with horribly. Why would that be? since you are such a good person.

So did they leave when you beat them or when you told them you could whatever you wanted to them because they are not real people?

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
20-Jun-2021 07:56:49 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

Frazzledrip cannot be unseen.

I highly suggest you just take my word for it. It is the worst images I have ever seen or could imagine because of the fact it is intentional and planned and obvious not a one-off.
I will not post it here but it can be found on whiplash347 telegram channel. This is just the pics. The video is on the darkweb titled "frazzledrip"


Obama putting his hand down a little girls pants is a bit milder way to expose them than frazzledrip but it is all being exposed.
Your sick world is being exposed
You are the one that admitted to watching lots of child porn because you were investigating it.
You are a sick puppy to attempt to project that onto me after allI do to expose creeps like you
A short clip by Robert David Steele that I find enjoyable in how he presents it.
https://twitter.com/Littleb29872980/status/1405944056287567876?s=20

(#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 19-Jun-2021 17:01:39 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 19-Jun-2021 18:42:23 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]


Once again out of the two of us you have watched it all. You know where it all is.


"It is the worst images I have ever seen" ~MoD

you watch child porn big guy. You just admitted to it. You are sick asf. You got caught.

Last I never said I watched child porn. I said I was active in many OPs against it.

You sir don't do anything but watch child porn and share it with others. You are not active player in anything just a spreader of CP. You are a sick man.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
20-Jun-2021 07:57:56 Quality: 0.

Now I have proven many times that you research and watch child porn.

I have proved it using this thread.

I proved it from your own words.

You watch child porn.

Your turn. prove you don't.

[ -- Message edited on: 20-Jun-2021 08:15:37 by heblm3 (#40142) -- ]

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
20-Jun-2021 08:01:02 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
All of that is a dream my man. You are right that nothing is as it seems. You are wrong to think that its going to move in a direction that you want. Can it? yes, but that is not what we are actually seeing. we have been freely giving information for well over 15 years. I was a part of many influential OPS. We did great things and showed a lot of information. But, sadly the base population which is still well over 80% just doesn't care. 3 billion people in the world are spending their time just trying not to die from lack of basic needs.

Are things better? that is so/so because as we make a dent which we should, more things pop up. Human trafficking's and CP are at an all time high. With log footage hitting rate of tens of millions of offenders. A lot of people put on a public face but dont want the change they claim because they in fact are a part of the problem.

I honestly hope deep down that we gain peace. I want that so badly. I believe we are able to be so much more as a race of humans; and technology is finally reaching a point that we can achieve it. But, that is also not the case. people are afraid of change and advancement still. We still need to evolve in order for anything to come that will last.

What you need to do to understand what I am saying is look into human history. At minimum the last 7,000 years. You will see the power struggle. The poor help those above them overthrow the elites with a promise of things getting better. the result for 7,000 years is that the poor stay poor, the new elites act like the old ones and the old ones take the place of the new ones. Years later they trick the poor into helping again. during this time new governments are made but mostly with the same concepts. repeat, repeat, repeat.

Next, two factors to also consider.

1. generations have wildly different views on the way things should be. so your dream is not the dream of the generation that achieves it. If we gain the peace you speak of it will be overthrow years down the road by people that assume there is a better way. Or that it is done as a way to control people. This concept doesn't make them evil or wrong for time will have forgot what it was like before. The reason for this is the same reason we still need to evolve, at least emotionally. Because they will have a natural inclination to rebel, to make their own mark and try to make their mark on the world and do it better than it currently is.

2. some people just love chaos and want nothing more to stop the plans of others that move us away from chaos in order.

the problem with order is that is always moves into disorder. touching point 1.

You also have to consider the fact that the very thing you see as good has the power to become corrupt themselves as they gain absolute control.

I want my old account back please?


This being my first post. I never said what I did, how or with who. I am proud of what I have done for others. You cannot make the same claim. All you have done is watched and shared CP online. You are as much of a monster as the ones doing the actions.

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > The end times are nigh



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved