Back to: Board List > General Discussions > The end times are nigh

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 


Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
3-Jun-2021 04:16:57 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:
Also, seriously, if you're going to make completely unsubstantiated claims like, "John Mcain was put to death for Treason, Seditious Conspiracy and crimes against children," how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

You realize that sounds like the ramblings of a complete madman, yes? And that saying such things without a single shred of evidence makes your credibility drop to less than zero?

And you don't understand why I won't engage in your fantasy...

---Pez

John McCains daughter, Mehgan McCain admitted as much live on camera and John Kasich admitted he was put to death, not less than 48 hours ago’" on camera as well. He was worse than Benedict Arnold the treasonous !@#$**.

Also the flag on his coffin and presented to his family was wrinkled...which means he died a dishonorable death.

He was the 1st to be tried for Treason.
GHWB was the 2nd.
same with the flag, dishonorable.

both republicans if you are keeping score

GHWB bush went down for 911 and crimes against humanity.
it was said he sang like a bird and threw them all under the bus.

hence ''the envelopes''

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 02:33:38 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 02:35:06 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

Look, lots of claims, zero reputable sources referenced. Contained within could be nuggets of truth,
or it could be the ramblings of a madman. My guess is a little of column A, a whole lot of column B.

"GHWB went down for 911 and crimes against humanity." What planet are you living on? GHWB was photographed at a voting place a month before his passing. Typically, felons and traitors don't get to vote. This is a perfect example of the absolute fantasy world you've constructed, and continue to spout as truth, although you don't seem to be able to produce any reputable source for your fantastic information.

Also, you said everything I said was false and that you'd educate me on one thing of my choosing. I chose, did you forget what you promised?

---Pez

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account
3-Jun-2021 04:28:22 Quality: 0.

Also, I wanted to address this -

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

You spread nothing but democrat talking points that amounted to gossip and you claimed it as fact because you heard it on tv.
I trumped that by showing his enemies are pedos caught in the act and posted REAL PROOFS,not gossip.

First of all, why do your ilk always do that? "you heard it on TV"...? Why do you always have to make incorrect assumptions about who I am or where I get my information in order to make a point? You've already said I voted for Obama, and now you say I get my information from TV. Is it that you cannot accept a world where someone provided a counter-point who isn't a filthy CNN-watching democrat?

I haven't watched television in almost two decades. Try again, and please, this time, just stick to what you know and not what you assume. It's clear that it's difficult for you to decipher what you know from what you think you know, but please at least try, especially when it's what you think you know about someone based on a point they've made or thought they've shared.

Also, let's assume that you're right, that Trump's enemies are pedos. That doesn't take away from the vile character that is Trump. 20+ sexual assault allegations against a guy that "grabs 'em by the pussy, you can do whatever you want". Dude made fun of a handicapped guy on the national stage. He made up infantile nicknames for press members and Congresspeople alike. Retweeted one of his supporter's videos that said, "White power!".

How many examples of his misogynistic, childish, tactless, racist behavior do you need to realize he's probably not the "Great man" that he said he was?

But, again, that's some powerful hypnotism you're under. "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" - Only a man that knows he has his followers by the balls says something like that publicly. That's some dark stuff right there.

I wouldn't let someone like that eat at the same table as me, and I certainly wouldn't hero-worship him.

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 04:36:59 by Pez (#324) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
3-Jun-2021 05:27:05 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:
 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:
Also, seriously, if you're going to make completely unsubstantiated claims like, "John Mcain was put to death for Treason, Seditious Conspiracy and crimes against children," how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

You realize that sounds like the ramblings of a complete madman, yes? And that saying such things without a single shred of evidence makes your credibility drop to less than zero?

And you don't understand why I won't engage in your fantasy...

---Pez

John McCains daughter, Mehgan McCain admitted as much live on camera and John Kasich admitted he was put to death, not less than 48 hours ago’" on camera as well. He was worse than Benedict Arnold the treasonous !@#$**.

Also the flag on his coffin and presented to his family was wrinkled...which means he died a dishonorable death.

He was the 1st to be tried for Treason.
GHWB was the 2nd.
same with the flag, dishonorable.

both republicans if you are keeping score

GHWB bush went down for 911 and crimes against humanity.
it was said he sang like a bird and threw them all under the bus.

hence ''the envelopes''

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 02:33:38 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 02:35:06 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

Look, lots of claims, zero reputable sources referenced. Contained within could be nuggets of truth,
or it could be the ramblings of a madman. My guess is a little of column A, a whole lot of column B.

"GHWB went down for 911 and crimes against humanity." What planet are you living on? GHWB was photographed at a voting place a month before his passing. Typically, felons and traitors don't get to vote. This is a perfect example of the absolute fantasy world you've constructed, and continue to spout as truth, although you don't seem to be able to produce any reputable source for your fantastic information.

Also, you said everything I said was false and that you'd educate me on one thing of my choosing. I chose, did you forget what you promised?

---Pez

Lin Wood, the top defamation lawyer in the country.

and I did answer but in an edit. I wasn't trying to be tricky.

The EPA is a terrorist private corporation that Trump made clear he was going to get rid of it.
You somehow believe the EPA had your best interest in mind instead of the globalist bankers they serve.

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
3-Jun-2021 05:31:59 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:
Also, I wanted to address this -

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

You spread nothing but democrat talking points that amounted to gossip and you claimed it as fact because you heard it on tv.
I trumped that by showing his enemies are pedos caught in the act and posted REAL PROOFS,not gossip.

First of all, why do your ilk always do that? "you heard it on TV"...? Why do you always have to make incorrect assumptions about who I am or where I get my information in order to make a point? You've already said I voted for Obama, and now you say I get my information from TV. Is it that you cannot accept a world where someone provided a counter-point who isn't a filthy CNN-watching democrat?

I haven't watched television in almost two decades. Try again, and please, this time, just stick to what you know and not what you assume. It's clear that it's difficult for you to decipher what you know from what you think you know, but please at least try, especially when it's what you think you know about someone based on a point they've made or thought they've shared.

Also, let's assume that you're right, that Trump's enemies are pedos. That doesn't take away from the vile character that is Trump. 20+ sexual assault allegations against a guy that "grabs 'em by the pussy, you can do whatever you want". Dude made fun of a handicapped guy on the national stage. He made up infantile nicknames for press members and Congresspeople alike. Retweeted one of his supporter's videos that said, "White power!".

How many examples of his misogynistic, childish, tactless, racist behavior do you need to realize he's probably not the "Great man" that he said he was?

But, again, that's some powerful hypnotism you're under. "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" - Only a man that knows he has his followers by the balls says something like that publicly. That's some dark stuff right there.

I wouldn't let someone like that eat at the same table as me, and I certainly wouldn't hero-worship him.
---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 04:36:59 by Pez (#324) -- ]

dude you used a leftist hackjob in politifacts and ALL of CNN's talking points parroted by the other leftist rags. Nothing but leftist drivel. It matters not where you got it. You might as well bring up russian collusion. You infered as much already bringing up fbi directors




[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 05:48:56 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
3-Jun-2021 05:46:31 Quality: 0.

dude. where are these 20+ lawsuits against Trump by women?

and the actual wording and stated claims were
He just goes right in and kisses them, he cannot wait, they let him do it.

The topic between the 2 was how easily women are captivated by fame.
After the bush guy prodded, Trump implied they are so easy you CAN just go up and grab them by the pussy.
It is quite possibly you not understanding game plus alpha males.
It is a very good feeling to know how women melt to an alpha.
In Trumps case he was a rich, famous alpha who continually scored the best and attractive women.
He simply said he can just go up and grab them by the pussy they were so easy.
What he admitted to was kissing on them right out the gate.
I can attest that you know when you can move fast on a woman when you know they are not just into you but melting, wanting you....it is called game.
Alpha's know what is up.
betas are offended

There is evidence of kissing.
Just as much evidence by the lack of it that he just walks up and grabs them by the pussy.
He said it as an example of the fawning of the women because he was a star...rich and alpha.

You would understand this if you had any game.
But you do not understand what he was saying i.e., refered to as lockerroom talk.
You know..jocks...alphas

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 05:51:33 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
3-Jun-2021 06:01:51 Quality: 0.

https://realrawnews.com/

This website claims to know what happened to John Brennan.
He has been kinda silent so who knows.
Nah, maybe just clever satire...just maybe...

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
3-Jun-2021 06:19:19 Quality: 0.

I mis-spoke. Not lawsuits, allegations. 20+ allegations of sexual assault.

Also, going up and kissing someone non-consensually is not called "having game", it's called assault.

Stop being a !@$#ing tool and making dumbass assumptions. I'm in a happy relationship with the love of my life, your inference that I don't "have game" because I think talking about women like objects and non-consensual touch isn't cool is !@$#ing moronic. Now I see why you like Trump so much. "Alpha male" is code word for "a misogynist I can finally be proud of". "Alpha male" that can't sip water without two hands, and had to pay 6 figures to a porn star. HAHAHA... and you hero worship that? Geez... that's not beta level, it's omega level. Misogynistic hero worship, from a so-called Christian... and you wonder why your religion is dying.

I noticed that you fixate on the 'grab by the pussy', but you have nothing for the childish behavior - making fun of handicapped, calling congresspeople and media members infantile names, re-tweeting racists... What about GHWB VOTING one month before his death?
You just cherry-pick something that you think you can defend and disregard the rest.

The cognitive dissonance is so palpable.

The rest of your !@$# is drivel. You make claims, you provide ZERO evidence to back it up. You link a random news site that literally any idiot could have made and expect what? That I'm just going to start reading every article to try and find the proof that you cannot point to?

An article headline from that wacko website - "Pence shot while fleeing military arrest." THIS IS YOUR SOURCE?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... ahhhhh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... what man, get a grip.

MoD, this has been fun, but you're !@$#ing delusional. Get help.

---Pez

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account
3-Jun-2021 06:30:38 Quality: 0.

Hahaha, so for good entertainment, I'm reading that Pence article.

"Former Vice President Michael Pence took a bullet to the chest on April 14 as he and an unidentified male companion tried to elude U.S. Special Forces that had been tasked with apprehending him under terms described in a sealed indictment."

Yet, he's made at least two public appearances since then. I mean, okay, doctors are really good these days, let's assume they just fixed him up real nice after getting SHOT IN THE CHEST and he just appeared healthy ~two weeks later. WHY DIDN'T THE !@$#ING MILITARY ARREST HIM WHEN HE MADE HIS PUBLIC APPEARANCE?!?! LOL! Or better yet, why didn't they arrest him when he was, you know, undergoing surgery for the gunshot wound?

Here's the article's explanation -
"Gasping for air with his hands clasped over a sucking chest wound, Pence reportedly apologized for having betrayed Donald J. Trump, saying with what he must have thought would be his last breath, “Tell Donald I’m sorry. They made me do it.”

“The dead guy and Pence were quickly taken from the hotel. After consulting Trump, Pence was airlifted to the hospital. As he fought for his life, Trump and his people began cooking up a cover story to avoid a media circus. It was generally known that Pence had heart trouble, and they went with the pacemaker story. If he died, they would have said he died due to surgical complications. After he was out of the woods, he got a telephone call in the hospital from Trump,” our source said.

Trump gave Pence an ultimatum: either sign a written confession naming his Deep State co-conspirators and agree to wear a monitoring anklet while JAG decides whether to send him before a military tribunal or have his crimes at once laid bare to the American public, including evidence of him cavorting with young men."

Okay, so first they break into his hotel room, shoot a former VP, then they decide to just give him an ultimatum that he just needs to write a confession (where is that confession, btw?) or face military tribunal.

There are real people that believe this story? No sane person looks at a source like this and say, "Oh, yeah, that's legit."

MoD, you're out of your !@$#ing mind. I rest my case.

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 3-Jun-2021 06:34:47 by Pez (#324) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
3-Jun-2021 07:17:04 Quality: 0.

dude. You are talking 1000% more about Trump than I did in 15 pages.
There is no hero worship here.
I consider him to be a great leader and strategist.
The military asked him to run. He accepted.
Sure glad he did.

Those I honor for their commitment to this war against a hidden enemy
DJT, POTUS
Melania a very brave woman and defender of children. Wait till you hear.
Lin Wood,
Gen. Michael Flynn
Mike Pompeo
Field McConnell
Timothy Charles Holmseth
Q (the entire team)
Michael Jackson
Elvis
Aaron Vaughn and Seal team 6
Special forces and our military at home and abroad (60,000 deputized just months before the election and spread throughout the country ready and active)
JFK Jr.
Carolyn Bisset Kennedy
Ezra Cohen Watnic
Chris Miller

I talk way more about Lin Wood.
I barely mention Trump but it takes just a little to trigger you I guess.
In fact you started out by cherry picking a post of mine mentioning Trump that was like 10 pages back.
You insist on talking about Trump, not I

I am excited about his hopefully near return to Potus though.
I pray they don't continue letting pedo joe build the contrast more
I feel we are there, but if they are in enough control of it DJT running fo Congress and becoming Speaker of the House before 2024 would fry so many brains I have to whimsically consider it.

But no, basel3 kicks in on the 28th I think.
I think it it showtime.
Fauci is first to go, and Joe gets blamed being on his watch...
I think the Fauci FOIA and 3000+ emails is smoke even though it is uber huge, i think it is smoke for something enormous in the background

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account
3-Jun-2021 07:20:48 Quality: 0.

I chose to focus on your hero-worship and complete fantasy of Trump to illustrate the microcosm of the macrocosm.

---Pez

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > The end times are nigh



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved