Back to: Board List > General Discussions > The end times are nigh

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 


Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
9-Jun-2021 02:55:04 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale."


you people read everything but the "though it is not actually up for sale " part.

your link shows it is for sale.

Then it attempts to reason it away.

And you believe this source for some reason.

But the facts according to your own source uses the fact it is posted, ''for sale''


Now the queen is or was the single largest land owner on the entire planet by far....

and you think she just wants to know what it is worth?

Ths just shows how gullible you are. You believe almost anything you read on the net, when you want to


It is amazing how you can't read at all so lets try reading together like you are a toddler.

You say that is says it is posted for sale.

so lets read together.


"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale"

it in fact says that the palace has been listed by an online estate agent. having something listed does not mean that it is for sale. See MoD people like that me that have money know these things. I own a lot of properties. there are a lot of places where things are listed but are off market. this helps people to understand current area value of surrounding property. So this lets me know you do not own real estate and if you do you have no clue how to search for a good deal.

next, in that same paragraph it clearly states, though it is listed it is not actually up for sale.

this is not the only source that says.

now lets consider another a key note you keep skipping because if you don't skip it, it kills everything you are saying.

The person that listed it, said it wasn't for sale.

real reason he did it?

publicity and increased traffic to his business. It's not smoke and mirrors and doesn't take rocket science when you just simple don't act like a lunatic.

He increased his ability to gain clients with the worlds best free advertising. nothing more.

So I say again. prove that it is really for sale. Show me one place that i can make an offer on it.

instead of trying to be a dick just prove it for once.

make an offer on the palace and show us.

make and offer and prove it.

and again why didn't anything you say come true in April?

because you are wrong?

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
9-Jun-2021 02:58:21 Quality: 0.

<quote>Yuri (#3268) wrote:

!@$slaves are still being sold. </quote>

Really? Where can I buy one? And can she cook and clean too? Might be a better deal then trying to find a woman to date.

(For clarity, that's a joke. Maybe in poor taste, but a joke none-the-less.)</quote>

Ask MoD he watches it all day.

Mal Kavian (#47)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
9-Jun-2021 06:46:34 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

I THINK Imentioned Soros once maybe twice in 30 page

George Soros is the one who actually finances most of antifa and blm.
What is geocities?

Geocities is a free website building site from the 90s.

All conspiracy links aside; Isn't it strange to you that being anti-fascist is a negative thing in your mind? Pretty sure we had a world war about this a little while ago. Also that Black Lives Mattering is so offensive to you you have to buy into a narrative that makes it an underground anti-democracy thing some how?

Don't you think if POC's had that sort of power, funded by some liberal (I assume? idk) mastermind or not.. they wouldn't need to worry about simply existing or surviving an encounter with law enforcement..?

Also you never answered my question. I'd say I'm surprised but it's par for the course at this stage. Deflect deflect deflect


Calm Blue Ocean...

Mal Kavian (#47)
TEQ Game Account
9-Jun-2021 06:54:50 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:

I'm literally hours away from releasing the beta version of my blog-space meets Reddit website. Woot! It's my first big full-stack application that I hope will serve as the crown of my portfolio that I can show potential employers/clients to say, "Look, I can build Facebook, one job pls!"

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 23:40:58 by Pez (#324) -- ]

Good luck with the launch!


Calm Blue Ocean...

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
9-Jun-2021 07:01:58 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Mal Kavian (#47) wrote:
 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

I THINK Imentioned Soros once maybe twice in 30 page

George Soros is the one who actually finances most of antifa and blm.
What is geocities?

Geocities is a free website building site from the 90s.

All conspiracy links aside; Isn't it strange to you that being anti-fascist is a negative thing in your mind? Pretty sure we had a world war about this a little while ago. Also that Black Lives Mattering is so offensive to you you have to buy into a narrative that makes it an underground anti-democracy thing some how?

Don't you think if POC's had that sort of power, funded by some liberal (I assume? idk) mastermind or not.. they wouldn't need to worry about simply existing or surviving an encounter with law enforcement..?

Also you never answered my question. I'd say I'm surprised but it's par for the course at this stage. Deflect deflect deflect


Calm Blue Ocean...

Because its their name?
Their flag is identical to the nazi brownshirts.
They were fascist then and they are fascists today.
They do it for money.
They are bought and contrplled by the globalist banksters they pretend to oppose.

All lives matter.. In is in Yashua's message.

Their leaders are marxists that too, are bought and paid for.
Ever nickel of donations that went to blm went directly into the DNC coffers.

They are being used for political reasons.

You have been lied to by the msm about how oppressed everone is.
The victim culture never shrinks, only grows.

I was oppressed by the cops and judicial system almost my entire life because 1 judge did something that tagged me everytime I got pulled over or went to court.

Sometimes things suck.

yeah, we need reform.
But do not expect that from marxist fronts and fascist orgs bought and paid for by tje banksters.

Antifa are the fascists.

I am not fooled because of their name, are you?
Kamala claimed she was black.
But her parents are Indian and Jamaican.

She wants everyone to pay reparations for slavery but her great grandfather was a major slave trader and their plantation in Jamaica had over 400 black slaves.

Nd she is not black.

Why are people fooled so easily on this issue?
Only a few % of the people owned slaves in this country.

I can assure you I never profited from slavery, I am Irish.

We were shipped in as slaves before the blacks were.

It is just politics of division.
https://www.bit...chute.com/video/XQP5dywRLYZz/
(remove the 3 dots.
This place is censoring !@$#ute

This guy says he is not a cuck, just because he lets his girl leep with other men.
That he is not going to let his ego get in the way of her happiness.
And sleeping on the couch for a few days or weeks is worth it.

So do not call him a cuck.
Like antifa saying do not call them fascists.
But he is a cuck, right?




[ -- Message edited on: 9-Jun-2021 07:33:31 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 9-Jun-2021 08:11:39 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
9-Jun-2021 07:13:50 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale."


you people read everything but the "though it is not actually up for sale " part.

your link shows it is for sale.

Then it attempts to reason it away.

And you believe this source for some reason.

But the facts according to your own source uses the fact it is posted, ''for sale''


Now the queen is or was the single largest land owner on the entire planet by far....

and you think she just wants to know what it is worth?

Ths just shows how gullible you are. You believe almost anything you read on the net, when you want to


It is amazing how you can't read at all so lets try reading together like you are a toddler.

You say that is says it is posted for sale.

so lets read together.


"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale"

it in fact says that the palace has been listed by an online estate agent. having something listed does not mean that it is for sale. See MoD people like that me that have money know these things. I own a lot of properties. there are a lot of places where things are listed but are off market. this helps people to understand current area value of surrounding property. So this lets me know you do not own real estate and if you do you have no clue how to search for a good deal.

next, in that same paragraph it clearly states, though it is listed it is not actually up for sale.

this is not the only source that says.

now lets consider another a key note you keep skipping because if you don't skip it, it kills everything you are saying.

The person that listed it, said it wasn't for sale.

real reason he did it?

publicity and increased traffic to his business. It's not smoke and mirrors and doesn't take rocket science when you just simple don't act like a lunatic.

He increased his ability to gain clients with the worlds best free advertising. nothing more.

So I say again. prove that it is really for sale. Show me one place that i can make an offer on it.

instead of trying to be a dick just prove it for once.

make an offer on the palace and show us.

make and offer and prove it.

and again why didn't anything you say come true in April?

because you are wrong?

I really should keep ignoring you but this logic is so nonsensicle I have to let you keep going with this.
If I were to make an offer on it to please your nutter logic, what would you expect would be the reply, for sale or not?
What kind of RE agent deals with trillionaires?

Have you stopped to consider how much 6.5 Billion dollars is?

How many prospective buyers is on the list of those that could afford it? More than 5, less than 10?
20?
50?

Would it be fair to assume the agent knows every single potential buyer just based upon numbers alone?

The legal term is a failure in logic thus ypur case has no standing.

funny though....you thought of these things all on your own

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
9-Jun-2021 07:32:50 Quality: 0.

So you are telling me you can't figure out how to do something so simple? Sad really

again I say prove it.

Show it on a reputable place where you can actually buy it. Where you can make an offer. Any place at all. Since it is for sale it also has to be listed and open to the public.


also, mr. great at research.

there are 2,755 billionaires marked currently in the world. Of them those that could afford to pay outright and those that could make payments after a large down payment are a lot higher than 50.

there is a big reason why that is important. But you will not understand why.

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
9-Jun-2021 07:37:54 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
So you are telling me you can't figure out how to do something so simple? Sad really

again I say prove it.

Show it on a reputable place where you can actually buy it. Where you can make an offer. Any place at all. Since it is for sale it also has to be listed and open to the public.


also, mr. great at research.

there are 2,755 billionaires marked currently in the world. Of them those that could afford to pay outright and those that could make payments after a large down payment are a lot higher than 50.

there is a big reason why that is important. But you will not understand why.

I did prove it using your source.
What you seem to be asking of me is to prove it in a way that a retard can understand it.

So, I need you to go there and look.
We will talk more when you get back.

While on your journey contemplate the bigger point I was making where I used BP for a proof.
Tje queen has no more business in London City.
The Crown and its 3 sovereign states have been defeated.
The queen leaving is proof

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
9-Jun-2021 19:05:32 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
So you are telling me you can't figure out how to do something so simple? Sad really

again I say prove it.

Show it on a reputable place where you can actually buy it. Where you can make an offer. Any place at all. Since it is for sale it also has to be listed and open to the public.


also, mr. great at research.

there are 2,755 billionaires marked currently in the world. Of them those that could afford to pay outright and those that could make payments after a large down payment are a lot higher than 50.

there is a big reason why that is important. But you will not understand why.

I did prove it using your source.
What you seem to be asking of me is to prove it in a way that a retard can understand it.

So, I need you to go there and look.
We will talk more when you get back.

While on your journey contemplate the bigger point I was making where I used BP for a proof.
Tje queen has no more business in London City.
The Crown and its 3 sovereign states have been defeated.
The queen leaving is proof

That is not proof I said prove it.

So either prove it or you are wrong.

My source clearly says that it was never for sale. So either you can't read or you are the one that is retarded.

So prove it. stop talking trash and just prove it for once in your life.

how me a place where we can make an offer. If it is on the market that means anyone can attempt to buy it. So prove it. Stop trying to get out of being wrong and just prove it if you are right.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
9-Jun-2021 19:14:28 Quality: 0.

 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:
 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale."


you people read everything but the "though it is not actually up for sale " part.

your link shows it is for sale.

Then it attempts to reason it away.

And you believe this source for some reason.

But the facts according to your own source uses the fact it is posted, ''for sale''


Now the queen is or was the single largest land owner on the entire planet by far....

and you think she just wants to know what it is worth?

Ths just shows how gullible you are. You believe almost anything you read on the net, when you want to

What drugs are you on?

show me in your meth soaked brain one link I posted.

I'll wait big guy.

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > The end times are nigh



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved