Back to: Board List > General Discussions > The end times are nigh

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 


Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 17:16:56 Quality: 0.

I proved you wrong on everything you said with facts to back it up. You offered nothing but personal opinion backed with you paraphrasing other people.

no body doubles. if there was why would they have them do the same things they killed them for?

Elvis is dead. if he wasn't who cares he is almost 90 he isn't doing a thing.

trump is not what you think he is. nothing you want to happen will happen. you was already wrong about it happening in April. You will be wrong about the 27th as well. but its okay you will just keep pushing your timeline back.

Kids are still being kidnapped.

!@$slaves are still being sold.

human trafficking's is still going on.

the queens palace has never been up for sale.

it is showing tours again and is currently under renovations.


20 pages later and you still couldn't show a credible source of the palace being up for sale. I huge point in your argument for all of these things that are happening.

So since it isn't up for sale that means everything else isn't true as well.

You lied multiple times.

Didn't know the right wrong for an insult then lied about it.

You can believe all this stuff if you want to. but once again while we are talking you have to insult. You can't help but to fly off the handle. So I'm retarded because I don't agree with you.

You do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. What's that?


It will happen this month. No next month. no next month. If it doesn't happen at all that just means I(MoD) didn't understand it good enough.

Does he work in mysterious ways MoD? Is his plan to complex for humans to understand? Sound like someone else?


So As I have been asking for 20 pages. Prove it.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 17:18:24 Quality: 0.

"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale."


you people read everything but the "though it is not actually up for sale " part.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 17:39:12 Quality: 0.

"Even though the queen hasn’t been back at Buckingham Palace since March, no one expected to see the famed palace pop up on the real estate market. That’s why many were stunned when the online U.K. real estate agent Emoov listed the property on its site.

However, this was just a joke as the website explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale.

“Emoov is delighted to bring to the market a house that is literally fit for royalty. OK, so not really,” the description reads. “But it’s OK to imagine living in the queen’s quarters, is[n’t] it?"

"the website explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale."!!!!!!

"explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale"!!!!

"isn’t actually up for sale"!!!!!!!!

"However, this was just a joke as the website explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale."!!!!!

"However, this was just a joke"!!

"this was just a joke"!!

"was just a joke"!!

"a joke"!!

"a joke"!!

"a joke"!!

" a joke"!!

"joke"!!!!!!


So now who is retarded?

Just because a bunch of people don't know how to read that is not my problem. When he first listed the property. On the main listing in the description it said "Not actually for sale". I didn't google I went to his listing big guy. You clearly did not.

So people didn't read. thought it was for sale. came up with a bunch of crazy ideas. You a person that hardly ever has all the information didn't even bother to look into it at all yourself. you listened to your masters and believed every word like always. they are wrong and thus now you are wrong.


Or even worse they knew it wasn't true but said what they did anyway because they like to mess with people just like you. People that do not do their own research. People that read the minimum needed because they think they are so smart they don't need to read all the information.

Kind of like what you did with me. when you claimed over and over again you didn't have all the information. Yet you did. You had been wrong. couldn't admit it and still can't and now no longer even talk about it because of how wrong you had been. I let you dig a super big whole before showing you that you had the information in this very place itself. But you was so sure of yourself, there was no possible way you could ever be wrong. even with just me you messed up all the information. the time line, the dates, the years, everything. Everything else was all speculation and assumptions, your bread and butter. That started to come with the insults your next tactic when you don't get your way.

remember it didn't happen in April. YOU ARE WRONG.

You then make assumptions about everyone and everything.

you then call me horrible things which you never took back, for work that I actually did. While you sit around chasing ghosts and insulting people.

Which is why I say again, you are Ill. If not you are just a down right horrible person. I mean truly evil.

because the truth is good people do not act like you. Instead of being a horrible person they would have just walked away. You pick the low road every time and you love it.

instead of being a good person your default is to be mean, insulting, degrading, and belittling. These are not the traits of a good person. These are the actions of a horrible person.

That is you MoD. When ever you are given the opportunity to be a good person you always pick to be evil instead.

Always.


[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 19:35:41 by heblm3 (#40142) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 19:38:12 by heblm3 (#40142) -- ]

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 20:35:09 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
"Buckingham Palace has been listed by an online estate agent, and the price for the luxurious property is eye-watering. The London residence of the Queen has been put online – though it is not actually up for sale."


you people read everything but the "though it is not actually up for sale " part.

your link shows it is for sale.

Then it attempts to reason it away.

And you believe this source for some reason.

But the facts according to your own source uses the fact it is posted, ''for sale''


Now the queen is or was the single largest land owner on the entire planet by far....

and you think she just wants to know what it is worth?

Ths just shows how gullible you are. You believe almost anything you read on the net, when you want to

master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 20:38:22 Quality: 0.

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
"Even though the queen hasn’t been back at Buckingham Palace since March, no one expected to see the famed palace pop up on the real estate market. That’s why many were stunned when the online U.K. real estate agent Emoov listed the property on its site.

However, this was just a joke as the website explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale.

“Emoov is delighted to bring to the market a house that is literally fit for royalty. OK, so not really,” the description reads. “But it’s OK to imagine living in the queen’s quarters, is[n’t] it?"

"the website explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale."!!!!!!

"explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale"!!!!

"isn’t actually up for sale"!!!!!!!!

"However, this was just a joke as the website explained that the monarch’s London home isn’t actually up for sale."!!!!!

"However, this was just a joke"!!

"this was just a joke"!!

"was just a joke"!!

"a joke"!!

"a joke"!!

"a joke"!!

" a joke"!!

"joke"!!!!!!


So now who is retarded?

Just because a bunch of people don't know how to read that is not my problem. When he first listed the property. On the main listing in the description it said "Not actually for sale". I didn't google I went to his listing big guy. You clearly did not.

So people didn't read. thought it was for sale. came up with a bunch of crazy ideas. You a person that hardly ever has all the information didn't even bother to look into it at all yourself. you listened to your masters and believed every word like always. they are wrong and thus now you are wrong.


Or even worse they knew it wasn't true but said what they did anyway because they like to mess with people just like you. People that do not do their own research. People that read the minimum needed because they think they are so smart they don't need to read all the information.

Kind of like what you did with me. when you claimed over and over again you didn't have all the information. Yet you did. You had been wrong. couldn't admit it and still can't and now no longer even talk about it because of how wrong you had been. I let you dig a super big whole before showing you that you had the information in this very place itself. But you was so sure of yourself, there was no possible way you could ever be wrong. even with just me you messed up all the information. the time line, the dates, the years, everything. Everything else was all speculation and assumptions, your bread and butter. That started to come with the insults your next tactic when you don't get your way.

remember it didn't happen in April. YOU ARE WRONG.

You then make assumptions about everyone and everything.

you then call me horrible things which you never took back, for work that I actually did. While you sit around chasing ghosts and insulting people.

Which is why I say again, you are Ill. If not you are just a down right horrible person. I mean truly evil.

because the truth is good people do not act like you. Instead of being a horrible person they would have just walked away. You pick the low road every time and you love it.

instead of being a good person your default is to be mean, insulting, degrading, and belittling. These are not the traits of a good person. These are the actions of a horrible person.

That is you MoD. When ever you are given the opportunity to be a good person you always pick to be evil instead.

Always.


[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 19:35:41 by heblm3 (#40142) -- ]

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 19:38:12 by heblm3 (#40142) -- ]


Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 20:58:03 Quality: 0.

Only defense I see. Used facts and you respond with trash.

Like i said prove me wrong

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 21:05:50 Quality: 0.

Not able to respond to actual facts lol.

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 21:06:18 Quality: 0.

But also not able to let it go. Proving yourself to be the low level horrible person you are.
Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
8-Jun-2021 22:32:20 Quality: 0.


 Quote: Mal Kavian (#47) wrote:
<
Yeah exactly. I enjoyed it as a hobby and it gave me some tools to use as a base for getting interested in I.T but when push came to shove and it started becoming a job, it became a chore and I just noped the !@$# out and looked for something that interested me elsewhere.

So what are you doing for work now then Mal?


 Quote: Mal Kavian (#47) wrote:
 Quote: Pez (#324) wrote:

I've been doing web development since the pandemic. I enjoy it pretty well. I'm not big into the web design part, but I enjoy all the background logic that goes into building web apps. It's like a big logistical puzzle and it scratched my logistical puzzle itch that games like Factorio and Into The Breach were scratching before I picked up JavaScript. I suppose if it starts to burn me out, I can learn another language and focus on another aspect of software development. I already plan to learn Python and see what I think about machine learning.

---Pez

You're right, I get it. The big puzzle is fun to mess around with.
Personally it's just so hard to keep up the enthusiasm to stay updated with all the constant changes and new languages and new tools and functionalities. As soon as your interest starts to wane a little bit the whole system becomes very daunting. But as long as you have the interest and motivation to get into it it's a massive playground for curious minds!
Good luck with it though, you're clever enough to make it work I've no doubt

I agree with Mal on this. I stopped over a decade ago, and so much has changed on both the front end and back end. Heck, during school I was debugging the back end for other students because they couldn't code. But most of them hadn't even taken one coding class, where I took one in high school and two others in college.


 Quote: master of disaster (#15067) wrote:

What is geocities?

 Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:

!@$slaves are still being sold.

Really? Where can I buy one? And can she cook and clean too? Might be a better deal then trying to find a woman to date.

(For clarity, that's a joke. Maybe in poor taste, but a joke none-the-less.)

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account
8-Jun-2021 23:39:17 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Yuri (#3268) wrote:

 Quote: Mal Kavian (#47) wrote:
 Quote:
You're right, I get it. The big puzzle is fun to mess around with.
Personally it's just so hard to keep up the enthusiasm to stay updated with all the constant changes and new languages and new tools and functionalities. As soon as your interest starts to wane a little bit the whole system becomes very daunting. But as long as you have the interest and motivation to get into it it's a massive playground for curious minds!
Good luck with it though, you're clever enough to make it work I've no doubt

I agree with Mal on this. I stopped over a decade ago, and so much has changed on both the front end and back end. Heck, during school I was debugging the back end for other students because they couldn't code. But most of them hadn't even taken one coding class, where I took one in high school and two others in college.
?

Yeah, I understand that JS, in particular, is constantly updating/changing. I've run into that a bit in my learning process - learning the "old way", then finding out there's a new and improved way. I now look for the date that an article/book was published before reading it. But it's good to know the old way just in case I run into legacy code, but I realize that having to know all the different iterations of a language in order to work in it is a bit daunting. I suppose I just haven't had enough experience with it yet to have it frustrate me - it's all still pretty new to me at this point, and for the most part, everything I've worked on has been my own project, or I've been in charge of one side or the other (front/back end), so I've been able to choose my own route.

I'm literally hours away from releasing the beta version of my blog-space meets Reddit website. Woot! It's my first big full-stack application that I hope will serve as the crown of my portfolio that I can show potential employers/clients to say, "Look, I can build Facebook, one job pls!"

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 8-Jun-2021 23:40:58 by Pez (#324) -- ]

View Page: <Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > The end times are nigh



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved