Back to: Board List > Cheaterbusting > Pez

View Page: 1  Next> 

Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
25-Jan-2022 16:59:47 Quality: 0.

There is not a single reason in the world that someone as immoral and unethical as Pez should have any authority using unearned mod privileges to censor, delete and modify other people's posts and opinions after he himself uses his postings to denigrate and cheerlead attacks at those he chooses to censor by deleting, editing and hiding posts that offend HIM.

This is literally the most evil you can do to another.
Dismiss their existence by misusing unearned authority for personal gain.

Sick to the core of anything human.
This is how the Bolsheviks murdered over 50 million people.
This is how Hitler rose to power.
Fascists

[ -- Message edited on: 25-Jan-2022 17:00:50 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account
26-Jan-2022 21:11:13 Quality: +1.

I do think if a forum MOD edits a post it should state it in the post like it does when the creator of the post edits it. I also think if a MOD deletes a post there should be a posting that states something like "Post was hidden/deleted by" and insert the MOD's name.
master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

27-Jan-2022 00:22:02 Quality: 0.

THIS IS HUGE ××××*******
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/huge-breaking-news-wisconsin-assembly-votes-withdraw-10-electors-joe-biden-2020-election-video/

WISCONSIN JUST VOTED UNANIMOUSLY TO TAKE BACK THEIR ELECTORAL VOTES FROM THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account
27-Jan-2022 21:17:26 Quality: 0.

But it's not enough and most likely to late.
Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account

7-Feb-2022 22:43:44 Quality: 0.

If the most evil thing someone can do is hide a post filled with hate, name-calling, and misinformation on a forum that is frequented by about three people, then I guess you can just call me Hitler. You know, if the shoe fits, and all.

Also, I can't edit other people's posts. If there were actually any other mods around, they could confirm that that's not a mod power. Unfortunately, you're stuck with me, so you'll just have to take the word of the king of the Bolshevik fascist moderators.

Thanks for the laugh, MoD.

---Pez

Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account
7-Feb-2022 23:11:00 Quality: 0.

Quote: Yuri (#3268) wrote:
I do think if a forum MOD edits a post it should state it in the post like it does when the creator of the post edits it. I also think if a MOD deletes a post there should be a posting that states something like "Post was hidden/deleted by" and insert the MOD's name.

Kama is not going to update these forums for a user base in the single digits.

If you go back and look, you'll see I was always very public when I deleted one of MoD's posts and I gave my reasons. If you don't care to go back and look - basically, I removed all of his posts that contained personal attacks - I even told him I'd email him the posts if he wanted to clean them up because he did put a lot of energy into some of them, but he soiled them with his personal vendetta, so I removed them. If I could have just edited the personal stuff out, I would have.

MoD holds everyone else to some ridiculous standard while allowing himself to be a bastion of hate and vitriol, and I was just sick of it at the time.

In hindsight, I should have just left it up so everyone could see the hate MoD has for anyone that dares challenge his beliefs.

---Pez

[ -- Message edited on: 7-Feb-2022 23:16:19 by Pez (#324) -- ]

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

8-Feb-2022 14:59:56 Quality: 0.

Pez,

That was directed at you or even to have Kama update the forums. It was a general statement. I've seen other forums do that and it does seem to help with the whole 'this mod has it out for me and always deletes/hides my posts' fights.

And I know it's unlikely at this point in time that Kama will update the forums on a basically dead game. And I don't blame him for that. It's sad that it has died, because it was fun for all of us when we were younger. And it helped us all to make friends, or at least contacts, with people all over the world that I wouldn't have normally talked to. Back in the early 2000's, that was harder to do then it is now.

Kama (#1)
Schoot DP Staff

11-Feb-2022 20:48:36 Quality: +1.

Did someone mention my name?

Regards,
Kama.

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account
11-Feb-2022 21:26:17 Quality: 0.

Dang. I guess we should say your name more often and have you here to talk with us.
Pez (#324)
TEQ Game Account

13-Feb-2022 11:33:57 Quality: 0.

It's like Beetlejuice, it only happens every third time.

Hey K!

---Pez

View Page: 1  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > Pez

In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion

Copyright © 2000-2022 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved