Back to: Board List > General Discussions > So who had the foresight?

Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
Neo (#54)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
21-Sep-2021 21:43:30 Quality: 0.

I can remember way back when on these forums, certain people talking about investing in crypto, before bitcoin became a name almost everyone seems to know now. Or the advice to invest in gold now! (back then) before the price rose dramatically (pretty sure it did). Numerous others I'm sure I was too young and/or stupid to pay attention to or care about at the time. Seriously, if I had spent $100 on bitcoin back then...even $10.

Anyone actually do any of those things?

---Neo

Ripper (#5)
TEQ Game Account
22-Sep-2021 04:49:54 Quality: 0.

I've owned crypto since 2017, bought bitcoin for 3500-4200 back then but most I converted to alts. Currently largest position is in ADA (cost basis ~ .15-20) which is being staked for 5%+ yield.
Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
22-Sep-2021 22:16:27 Quality: 0.

I've never had any desire to invest in crypto. I know many people, not just on here, who say it's the way of the future, but I think it's a trap that a lot of people are falling for.
~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account
23-Sep-2021 16:21:49 Quality: 0.

I'm in, since 2017 just like Ripper. Largest position in ADA, just like Ripper. Man, never thought he and I were so similar!

And for those who are a bit more into this: WMT Earth node and Waves pool coming up

Back to: Board List > Thread List > So who had the foresight?

In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion

Copyright © 2000-2021 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved