Back to: Board List > General Discussions > why is unlimited price on public market < PVT?

Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
30-Jul-2020 20:59:01 Quality: 0.

It's been a while since I played so.. Might be forgetting something obvious. But seems silly to have to go to Pub Market to buy BCs manually. If they were both priced at PVT cost, wouldn't be necessary ya know?

(for clarity, BCs are sold out on PUB, it is the max price unlimited point in PUB)

King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account
30-Jul-2020 20:59:59 Quality: 0.

errrr... maybe it isn't the unlimimted max price hah. If that's the case, my fault =P
King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account

30-Jul-2020 21:44:05 Quality: 0.

So yeah, pretty sure there were just a certain # of BCs on there and I was confused. My fault. I regret nothing )

First startup in years in prep for the reset.. READY TO GO WOOOOO

King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account
30-Jul-2020 21:57:37 Quality: 0.

Can anyone tell me the ideal Tax% rate? I remember using 35% and 42%, but I don't remember which strategies they were best for, or if they even are the best haha =P

King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account

30-Jul-2020 22:14:55 Quality: 0.

Beeblewokiba is a moderator! I wanted to marry her back in the day! Beeble you still around!? How's life?!
King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account
30-Jul-2020 23:04:06 Quality: 0.

did startups in Team (practice) and Tourney (make some enemies!)

Thoughts:
1) !@$# this game is good.
2) Like riding a bicycle.. sorta =p
3) Beacher --> Barracker in Team. Switched at 1500 territories. Seemed to go very smoothly.
4) Beacher --> SS WF in Tourney - Switched at 2000, went with some CFs in there too. Did not go super well. Shoulda probably OT'd another 5-10 turns before switching. No cash for tech. I never did super well with WFer, so this is a good reminder of that.
5) I'm super nervous to go breadie or discos... Those were always so market dependent, I feel like that'd be such high risk?
6) Happy to be playing again I have invited a lot of people to join me for the August Team set... But not getting a lot of people saying they're in =(

King Orbital (#359)
TEQ Game Account

1-Aug-2020 16:36:42 Quality: 0.

WHen someone randomly checks here... Can you tell me:

Are Bakeries and Barracks linked? I think they stopped being linked at some point, but not 100% sure. Would be nice if they were linked given the... market inconsistencies with <10 players =P

Same question on WF and Iron Mines

Thanks <3

MaVeRiCk (#262)
TEQ Game Account
20-Aug-2020 21:56:55 Quality: 0.

Bakeries and Barracks are still linked last time I played

WF and Iron mines are not

Back to: Board List > Thread List > why is unlimited price on public market < PVT?

In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion

Copyright © 2000-2020 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved