Back to: Board List > General Discussions > My politcs board was eaten..

View Page: <Prev  5 


Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
18-Apr-2021 02:30:42 Quality: 0.

He said he is good. Prove it by winning.

I want my old account back please?

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account
18-Apr-2021 15:22:55 Quality: 0.

Way to take that out of context.
Raymond Bourque (#217)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
9-Sep-2021 03:21:12 Quality: 0.

LMO! Glad to see you still alive and kicking!
Neo (#54)
TEQ Game Account
17-Sep-2021 07:26:24 Quality: 0.

yuri: can't recall hating you/getting pissed off at you? I think it was just a board presence thing. I was always more of a lurker, but was here from 99 until...i don't even know when. Well into university, so 06 or maybe 07? Came as part of the great earth spamming events, haha. See a name enough times, you remember it I guess? At a certain point you got to know the vets who stuck around by reputation as well, but most of them I've now forgotten unless I played with them personally at some point.

---Neo

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
17-Sep-2021 14:39:21 Quality: 0.

Well I think back in the day a lot of us made each other made at least once. Even if it was an accidental DT , hitting you while you were on PO and stealing a lot of your resources, or anything of the like.
~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account
18-Sep-2021 09:55:38 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Neo (#54) wrote:
yuri: can't recall hating you/getting pissed off at you? I think it was just a board presence thing. I was always more of a lurker, but was here from 99 until...i don't even know when. Well into university, so 06 or maybe 07? Came as part of the great earth spamming events, haha. See a name enough times, you remember it I guess? At a certain point you got to know the vets who stuck around by reputation as well, but most of them I've now forgotten unless I played with them personally at some point.
---Neo

forgotten me?

Neo (#54)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
21-Sep-2021 21:39:36 Quality: 0.

yuri: yeah, could be. Most likely there was at least one instance like that over the years. I remember flunkie and I got into po tap battles on a few occasions, haha. double taps, teams at war, etc. I'm sure there was interaction over the years of some kind. War with TPA much? I spent the majority of my time there in game, making sure LMO and Rathi were well fed in their cages.

hiddy: not forgotten! if there was some fight between us back then, then yeah, I forgot that, but as I recall you were the pres of -sa- when I played on it, only for a short time though. Unless I'm confusing you with someone else, in which case I do still remember the name, but I've assigned it to some other person who's name I have forgotten. Apologies if that's the case.

Sidenote: My god, this game is so old profiles include ICQ numbers. ICQ! It's up there with AIM, which I also used to talk to teq'ers back then.

---Neo

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account
22-Sep-2021 22:14:41 Quality: 0.

What's wrong with ICQ? Let's be honest, I had never heard of ICQ until I came to TEQ and needed it to talk to the player around the world because few of them had AIM.
Ripper (#5)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
23-Sep-2021 00:18:24 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Neo (#54) wrote:
yuri: yeah, could be. Most likely there was at least one instance like that over the years. I remember flunkie and I got into po tap battles on a few occasions, haha. double taps, teams at war, etc. I'm sure there was interaction over the years of some kind. War with TPA much? I spent the majority of my time there in game, making sure LMO and Rathi were well fed in their cages.

hiddy: not forgotten! if there was some fight between us back then, then yeah, I forgot that, but as I recall you were the pres of -sa- when I played on it, only for a short time though. Unless I'm confusing you with someone else, in which case I do still remember the name, but I've assigned it to some other person who's name I have forgotten. Apologies if that's the case.

Sidenote: My god, this game is so old profiles include ICQ numbers. ICQ! It's up there with AIM, which I also used to talk to teq'ers back then.

---Neo

UHH OHH! UHH OHH! *flashing flower*

~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account
23-Sep-2021 16:19:20 Quality: 0.

 Quote: Neo (#54) wrote:
yuri: yeah, could be. Most likely there was at least one instance like that over the years. I remember flunkie and I got into po tap battles on a few occasions, haha. double taps, teams at war, etc. I'm sure there was interaction over the years of some kind. War with TPA much? I spent the majority of my time there in game, making sure LMO and Rathi were well fed in their cages.

hiddy: not forgotten! if there was some fight between us back then, then yeah, I forgot that, but as I recall you were the pres of -sa- when I played on it, only for a short time though. Unless I'm confusing you with someone else, in which case I do still remember the name, but I've assigned it to some other person who's name I have forgotten. Apologies if that's the case.

Sidenote: My god, this game is so old profiles include ICQ numbers. ICQ! It's up there with AIM, which I also used to talk to teq'ers back then.

---Neo

Yeaaah that's me And about ICQ... to this day I still remember my number by heart! Crazy uh? Few years ago I even logged in, not sure if it still works nowadays.

View Page: <Prev  5 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > My politcs board was eaten..



In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion


  Copyright © 2000-2021 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved