Back to: Board List > General Discussions > My politcs board was eaten..

View Page: <Prev  3  Next> 

Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
master of disaster (#15067)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
7-Mar-2021 17:03:22 Quality: 0.

Quote: zGwpn (#60) wrote:
Oh my god, I was listening to a podcast about QAnon and remembered I've had the pleasure of meeting him before he became famous.

How the !@$# are ya MoD?

- z
G [FUSE]

Hey z
I am doing great. It is an amazing time to be alive and awake.
I hope you are doing well
Thank you for the kind words but I am humbly just another baker.
I told you back then how many of us there was.
For some clarity. They are more scared of Q than they are of Ronan Farrow.
Q is a team of less than 10 whitehats made up of military and civilian.
qanon is a name given to a poster(team) on 4chan.

We are now in the Great Awakening. It cannot be stopped now. We are watching a movie.
Watch Myanmar.
https://www.!@$#ute.com/video/fMhUouyYKQuu/
https://youtu.be/LTnPjHh8fZ0
Institutions are being dismantled and imploded 1x1 from within.
Gitmo is packed and full and the overflow camps needed and in use.
Holliweird is gone never to return.
Trust me, everything is going to be o.k.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Fight+Club+Ending&ru=%2fvideos%2fsearch%3fq%3dFight%2bClub%2bEnding%26Form%3dVDRSCL%26%3d0&view=detail&mid=C591AE2584FB71875EF8C591AE2584FB71875EF8&&FORM=VDRVSR

The next few weeks are going to be amazing

[ -- Message edited on: 7-Mar-2021 17:15:35 by master of disaster (#15067) -- ]

~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account
8-Mar-2021 20:46:26 Quality: 0.

For real!?
Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

8-Mar-2021 22:45:44 Quality: 0.

I don't know if the next few weeks are going to be amazing. They may be interesting, or odd, or crazy, or full of evil. But trust in the Lord instead of mortals.
TEQ Game Account
9-Mar-2021 16:05:45 Quality: 0.

Quote: Yuri (#3268) wrote:
I don't know if the next few weeks are going to be amazing. They may be interesting, or odd, or crazy, or full of evil. But trust in the Lord instead of mortals.

Yes my friend.
And our faith has lead to action by those that serve Him.

In this case the outcome has already been decided.

It looks like we had to wait until everyone gave up hope.

We are watching a movie.

What is happening in Australia?

The hunt for red October

TEQ Game Account

9-Mar-2021 16:32:46 Quality: 0.

https://rumble.com/vd98xr-power-to-the-peps-by-trump.html

contrast was needed

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
9-Mar-2021 17:11:01 Quality: 0.

Do you really think that much has changed? We have all done work, all tried for years. yet it seems to be mostly the same.

I want my old account back please?

TEQ Game Account

10-Mar-2021 03:54:43 Quality: 0.

Quote: heblm3 (#40142) wrote:
Do you really think that much has changed? We have all done work, all tried for years. yet it seems to be mostly the same.

if you look you can see it.

To me I find it crazy everyone cannot see the obvious in that actor joe is not the same person who was senator and VP. That guy had blue eyes and actor joe has beady brown eyes.

It is a movie. They are playing it out this way to destroy the corruption by destroying the institutions themselves.

They say the guy playing biden is having a blast doing it.

The world changed dramaticly. New trade agreements going into effect worldwide starting Jan.1 and
active beginning in March.

Imagine no more federal reserve. No more IRS. No more USA Corporate rule as a result of the Act of 1871.
The corporation/cabal/deep state has been defeated.
The so called Royals have vacated Buckingham Paalace.
it is up for sale for 6.5 billion.
There is a razor wire fence around Washington D.C.
And I have my suspicions that vatican city is closong shop as well.

These 3 made up what was called The Empire of the City. i.e. The Corporation. The U.C.C. their laws.
They have been defeated. Their bioweapon was contained and over by April exposing the hoax and fraud it was.

The globalists intended for The Great Reset. cv1984 was their method to achieve it.

The whitehats took that plandemic over and used it against them. If they were allowed to release 5g in its deadly form we were all toast. It was binary weapon that was in conjunction with the virus.
But that mess is done by April.

Our Republic has been restored. Our elections are being returned to us in being free, transparent and protected.

The world is watching.
Contrast.
Dark to Light

heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
10-Mar-2021 05:28:11 Quality: 0.

I've done a fair amount of work over the years. But it always seems back and forth. you make gains and then it shifts back. this same power struggle shift has been going on for thousands of years. being hopeful is good, and we as the human element are capable of amazing things. I just dont see t happening anytime soon. because while all the good is going on. there is always the other side. huge environmental destruction on mass scales ( coral reef, etc). the same amount of children still starve to death every day. corruption can hardly ever be contained because people are to easy to control. A simple " I'll kill your family" turns most of the strongest people to play toys.

And nothing that is done ever goes long enough or far enough. Which is the biggest problem. The energy to a focus starts off strong with a lot of power and then slowly over time just fizzles out. Each generation has its own ideals and dreams. ways they believe everything should be done. So even if your perfect world was achieved, the current state of the mind is to rebel. so people would dismantle it it search of another way even if they didn't intend harm but only progress.

Yuri (#3268)
TEQ Game Account

10-Mar-2021 15:37:26 Quality: 0.

I will agree somewhat MoD, that whether old Joe is an actor/body double or just really Biden himself, he's just a puppet. People claimed that Bush 43 was just a puppet, but if they truly believed that I don't see how those same people don't see that Biden is one too.
heblm3 (#40142)
TEQ Game Account
11-Mar-2021 00:04:26 Quality: 0.

They are all puppets. The real power has never rested with one. Both sides play the same game. They go to the same events, have the same friends, and marry each other. What happen with trump and Clinton should have been enough to prove that. The man called him a rapist on TV, yet they where seen talking to each other during events and even golfed together. Now ask yourself would you be around someone you thought was a rapist? likewise would you interact with someone that called you rapist?

View Page: <Prev  3  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > My politcs board was eaten..

In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion

Copyright © 2000-2021 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved