Back to: Board List > General Discussions > DARK, HSK, FUSE, KKFV, m0m0, CORE, TBBD, TUK, -SA-

View Page: 1  Next> 

Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
Kris (#4490)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
19-Sep-2017 12:32:55 Quality: 0.

If anyone from any of these groups and teams checks in from time to time. Much love to you all.

Special love to Nitty & Supernat & CORE and all the guys in tr@v and ! for some serious group competition over the years. I am pleased to say nobody touched our total net record in Dark but we pushed each other every set.

Amiguy, Trav, Starker, Jabba, Hiddy, and max for running some of the groups and teams I had a chance to play on.

And a thanks to Peck, Napo, Icerabbit, Hedde, Stephan, Master of Dissaster, Yorke, HY, Dewillo, (Another lith begining with N, sorry i forget after all these years) and Kamikazee thanks for letting me run the groups and teams I did, and putting up with my "somewhat" warlike bad attitude.

I was luckily enough to meet alot of people in the netherlands, and then again met my dark group in the netherlands. So lots of happy memories. Been to the Dam twice, both time with TEQ.

Its given me serious nostalgia coming on here, so thanks to MM & Kama and everyone who played and made this the best game i've played.

Anyone else have memories of me playing, sure to hola on here.

Thanks again!

~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account
20-Sep-2017 11:15:13 Quality: 0.

Hey Kris! We had great times, hadn't we!
• nitty • (#341)
TEQ Game Account

21-Sep-2017 09:37:28 Quality: 0.

Lukers (#24784)
TEQ Game Account
21-Sep-2017 22:48:36 Quality: 0.

I check in from time to time lol. Hoping to log in once and see and active set to join... but seems every day less people play... Good old times, huh?

Cheers

Solid (#1691)
TEQ Game Account

23-Sep-2017 02:17:41 Quality: 0.

Salute Kris

I'd give anything for a reunion set with 100+ players. Even just one set, haha

NielZ (#14863)
TEQ Game Account
26-Sep-2017 18:04:17 Quality: 0.

Hi Kris, nice post and cheers to everyone
Alien (#110)
TEQ Game Account

30-Sep-2017 03:52:36 Quality: 0.

Hey Kris!
The Ultimate King (#29892)
TEQ Game Account
4-Oct-2017 04:50:00 Quality: 0.

Hey, nice to see you guys still check in from time to time.. I do the same, but sadly I just don't have the time to play anymore.
Kris I had a blast playing with you, especially when we went to war and still won the set, those were the best
Kris (#4490)
TEQ Game Account

7-Oct-2017 22:46:38 Quality: 0.

Hey Alien! Part of TKS imo the best team ever to play.

Neiz lurkers and your friend muzza. Also very good group/players. Sometimes you forget just how many good players there where.

I forgot TuK and the group/team. Not sure how I ended up playing with you all, but I think you where all newish when I did. Was cool to see you all get good and win sets.

Keep meaning to play, but I think it would ruin the memories I had.

The Ultimate King (#29892)
TEQ Game Account
9-Oct-2017 09:24:06 Quality: 0.

Haha yes, I was a returning player at that time, I started playing in 2000 and played for a bit and then didn't return for many years later so had no idea what I was doing. I just knew you could lob missiles at other players and it was fun when I played back in 2000 haha

View Page: 1  Next> 

Back to: Board List > Thread List > DARK, HSK, FUSE, KKFV, m0m0, CORE, TBBD, TUK, -SA-

In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion

Copyright © 2000-2017 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved