Back to: Board List > Technical Support and Suggestions > dear Kama & MM

Displaying posts with quality votes -3 or better. Number of posts hidden: 0. Click here to show all posts.

Written by Message
• nitty • (#341)
TEQ Game Account

Click to set your personal icon.
31-Oct-2017 01:02:07 Quality: 0.

hey its me nitty
I have been playin this game for a very long time

I would like to make the following suggestion
please reduce the prices on the public to
15001 for all disco
31 for bread and steel
71 for BC

the reason is this
without a market all players are FORCED to play the exact same strat, set after set after set...at some point there will be no one left.
you can build a pretty good country selling disco at 15k bread and steel for 30, and BC for 70, and build a pretty good country buying at them prices

also when these old timers drop by and see the market full of reasonable priced goods they might be tempted to play a few turns

please make these changes for the few of us that are left
and let us play the game the way it is meant to be played

I dropped you $20 US so you can have a beer or 2 while you make them ;)

thanks
nitty

Your payment has been received.

Within moments you will receive an e-mail message confirming your donation.
After that you can start picking your subscription from the Personal Control Panel's Subscriptions menu.

Thanks,
Game Coordinators

[ -- Message edited on: 31-Oct-2017 01:46:31 by • nitty • (#341) -- ]

Kama (#1)
Schoot DP Staff

31-Oct-2017 08:57:48 Quality: 0.

Waaaah... your donation made go checkout the forums, so well done catching my attention

Thanks for the contribution, let me see what I can do.

Best regards,
Kama.

Kama (#1)
Schoot DP Staff

31-Oct-2017 08:58:52 Quality: 0.

btw, the font for this board is so small... is it me getting older, or my screen getting bigger...

Best regards,
Kama.

D (#9521)
TEQ Game Account
31-Oct-2017 19:10:58 Quality: 0.

This is a great idea Nitty! Would definitely make it easier and more fun with this low amount of players.

Maybe steel and bread should be a bit more expensive is my only comment. Around 35-40

• nitty • (#341)
TEQ Game Account

1-Nov-2017 00:36:32 Quality: 0.

its not that your getting older, its just that your monitor is too small

shush up D....at 30 you can grin and bare it and pay the price...at 40 your mixing

~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account
2-Nov-2017 01:25:16 Quality: 0.

You really should develop an app for TEQ!
Kama (#1)
Schoot DP Staff

7-Nov-2017 12:02:35 Quality: 0.

Yeah, I tried that before.... But back then the number of frameworks was so diverse and so rapidly changing... I tried to stay away from it...

But the dust has settled a bit. I could give it another go. Would take some major work though.

Best regards,
Kama.

~Hidalgo~ (#102)
TEQ Game Account

10-Nov-2017 16:50:58 Quality: 0.

But I think the underlying gameplay of TEQ is still attractive. It does not need to compete to heavy graphic-depending games, but the app must be extremely userfriendly, have a clear overview and really feel like a game.

Ask some old players to brainstrom about the key elements of the game and how they will appear in an app, and then try and gather some young developers and make the app. You (and MM?) as head developers, guarding the process. That part should not take too long, should it?

~Wraith~ (#24646)
TEQ Game Account
12-Nov-2017 10:48:07 Quality: 0.

I'll come back and play if the market looks like this...
Rathi (#225)
TEQ Game Account

15-Nov-2017 02:52:31 Quality: 0.

is it possible to have forums built into the app? but definitely must be user friendly. also need a simple tutorial to guide them into the game. but the problem is also people get bored very easily.

i been playing star wars galaxy of heroes most of my time now and they hook you in by providing new content every month.

the way teq is structured, it's unique in that it gets a monthly reset but the fundamentals are that there are many unwritten rules that must be followed. all it takes is one !@$#*** to just farm everyone to make people not play the game.

Back to: Board List > Thread List > dear Kama & MM

In order to post, you need to be logged in.

Click here to login

Spamming is ground for immediate deletion

Copyright © 2000-2017 Schoot Digital Productions
All rights reserved